- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tile is made of solid polyvinyl which is of highest quality from top to bottom.
- RaceDay tile is very comfortable for walking but is tough enough to drive on. It looks better with times as it takes time for it to set.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tile keeps your garage floor clean as it is highly resistent to battery acid, anti-freeze, alkali and salt.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tiles are available in two patterns and 12 different colors.The Levant Pattern is however available in only 3 colors of black, white and grey colors.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tiles comes with a 5 year warranty and looks great as it is made of vinyl which gives it a great glossy finish.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tiles are very easy to install compared to other competitive products as we just have to peel and stick.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tiles aids in sealing garage floors from moisture with its adhesive backing and protects from concrete damage.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tiles can be moved and and re-positioned if necessary but do not have to take up for cleaning compared to other products.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tiles offers insulation and is not brittle so it will not have many chips and cracks like other garage flooring products.
- If you need any more information please contact us at contact us at 866-561-1921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Peel and Stick Tiles can be effectively washed with water and any soap or household detergent suitable for floor. Be careful not to leave any harsh detergent or chemical on the floor. Stubborn stains can be removed with household detergents. It will also be effective in maintaining the longevity of tile floor. Certain automotive vinyl products may cause your garage floor to be slippery. Use a non-slip vinyl floor cleaner–protector such as Armstrong Once ’n Done® Floor Cleaner or Armstrong Shinekeeper® Floor Polish. Do not strip, polish, buff or burnish and always try to scrub floor with light broom or floor cleaning pad for vinyl flooring.